Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 23 January 2020

Pawsitively Purr-fect

Adults like receiving Valentine's Day cards too right?! So when I have a very special person in my life who loves cats the "Purr-fect Valentine Friends" stamp from High Hopes is purr-fect for her Valentine card. 
She is fighting a hard, tough battle daily and I am hoping that some happy mail with something she loves, filled with love will maker her smile. 



After colouring this sweet pair of friends with alcohol markers I hand fussy cut them leaving a thin white edge. I set them aside and found some paper from Stampin' Up and cut it to fit my A2 size card base. I cut a lacy circle die and cut it to fit - I wanted one edge to be off the card front just for fun. I like to add a little bling to my cards if I can so some Stickles on the heart lace was perfect for this one. I added the stamp using some 3D foam pop dots. Ribbon, flowers and gum drops finish off my card. 
  
Card Recipe 
Stamp: Purr-fect Valentine Friends - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Pawsitively - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, lacy circle die - Spellbinders, classic circle die - Spellbinders, ribbon - Offray, 3D foam pop dots - Forever In Time, flowers - Poppies and Prairie, gumdrops - YNS, star dust Stickles

Spectrum Noir and Copic Markers: E31 E34 E37 RB1 RB2 RB3 R20 RV32 RV34 FS7 FS8

The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the High Hopes blog - we'd love for you to pop by for a visit! Inspiration can also be found on the High Hopes Instagram and Pinterest pages! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

1 comment :

  1. Another awesome card! You're colouring is pure "purrfection"! I love the tone on tone design with your papers too! It really makes the image pop off the card! You are just so talented my friend!

    ReplyDelete