Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 13 August 2020

Daffodil Thanks

Sometimes saying thank you isn't enough when someone has done something special or over the top for me so I like to send a card so they know how much what they have done means to me. 

Daffodil Bunny from the new August 2020 release is perfect for so many different types of cards but for this time it is perfect to say a huge thank you! 

After stamping and colouring my image I cut it out using a circle die and my Fiskars circle cutter for the card stock circle behind. I used one of the MFT Blueprints 24 sketches for the design. I added some sequins and glitter enamel dots in kind a flowing pattern and a matching ribbon bow to finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Daffodil Bunny - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment: Lg. Script Thank You - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: Welcome Home - Carta Bella, Make A Splash - Bo Bunny, Petal Lane - Bo Bunny


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, circle die, Fiskars circle cutter, ribbon - Stampin' Up, sequins, glitter enamel dots 


 Copic and Spectrum Noir Markers:


Bunny - C0 IGI IG3 RV000 RV11

Bow - RV11 RV32 RV34 

Flowers - CT1 CT4 Y35 YG03 YG63 YG67


                                                               

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


1 comment :