Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 6 August 2020

Warm Heart

It's all about the fun of building a snowman with the new release Gnome and Snowman Friend from the August 2020 new release at High Hopes Rubber Stamps. I have some fond memories of building snowmen when I was a kid although we often had to find something other than a carrot for his nose.
We had some pretty interesting "noses" over the years but we always had fun rolling snow into balls that were  much larger then we were - which left the challenge of getting them on top of each other.  Thankfully my oldest brother was the tallest and could usually manage to get the balls on top of each other. I love the memories that came flooding back as I coloured this fun stamp and I can officially say I have started my winter/Christmas cards!




I coloured my stamp with alcohol markers and hand fussy cut it leaving a thin white edge and set it aside. Next I found some paper from Echo Park that worked perfectly with the colours and cut them to fit my design. I used a stitched edge to cut some snow hills and added some snowflakes using a die from Gina Marie. I added some Stickles to the snow for the little bit of bling I like to add to my cards - especially Christmas cards and enamel dots finish my card. The stamp is popped up with foam dots to add some dimension.

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Gnome and Snowman Friend - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Cold Hands Script - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: My Favorite Winter - Echo Park

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, snowflake die - Gina Marie Designs, enamel dots - Carta Bella, Recollections card stock, Star Dust Stickles, foam pop dots - Forever In Time

 Copic and Spectrum Noir Markers:

Gnome - E00 E21 E11 B91 B93 B95 G07 DG3 JG6 R56 R59 V06
Hat - W5 BG7 BG10 R56 R59 V09
Snowman - W5 BG7 BG10 R56 R59 V09 YR02 OR2 OR3
Birds - B01 B02 B06 C2 R56 R59 V04

                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

2 comments :

  1. Wow your colouring of this adorable image is just amazing! Love the blue and burgandy combination, it's just stunning! Of course the tilt is perfect (*wink) and love the memories this image brought up for you! Another amazing design my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete