Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 31 October 2020

Merry & Bright Gnome

 I love gnomes and when I saw this Let's Go Gnome stamp from Polkadoodles I had to have it! I bought it to make Christmas cards last year but Christmas came before I had a chance to use it. 

I have been on holidays this week and it has been the perfect time to hide in my craft room and create cards for this year's Christmas card stash.



After stamping this cutie, I coloured it with Copics and cut it out using a rectangle die. It is hard to see in the photo but the "snow flakes" have Star Dust Stickles on them - I like a bit of bling on my Christmas cards. I added some fun polka dots to the deer's scarf and white dots to the gnome hat and mitts with a gel pen. 
Patterned paper from Echo Park fit the bill for my design. 
Using a curvy edge die I cut some snowbanks to create my background, added some trees from Memory Box and popped the stamped image up using foam pop dots. Enamel dots finish off my card. 

Stamp: Lets Go Gnome - Polkadoodles
Sentiment: Holiday Mini Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps
Patterned Paper: Warm and Cozy - Echo Park

Hammermill Digital Cover Stock, Tuxedo Black Memento ink, white gel pen, snow drift - My Creative Time Dies, tree die - Memory Box, enamel dots, foam pop dots

Copic Markers
Deer - E34 E35 E29 E30 E31 E43 N5 N6 N10 E25 E27 E29
Gnome - E00 E21 E11 C0 C1 C2 B91 B93 B97 Y11 Y15 735

Thanks for stopping by! Have an awesome day!


1 comment :

  1. Absolutely love the blue and white combo! This is an adorable stamp and love the card design!! You had me at the polka dots! Another amazing card my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete