Header Mine

Header Mine

Monday 15 February 2021

Hashtag Besties

I love when I see a stamp and it is perfect for someone special in my life. My bestie and I have been friends since we were in grade school and she is the Thelma to my Louise, the peanut butter to my jam and the chocolate to my caramel. She has had some serious health issues over the last few years but she is a fighter and truly my hero. 

Covid has kept us apart lately but I HAD to have this stamp and colour it up for her. I hope it made her smile.......and remember some of the schenanigans we have been through over the years <smile>


I stamped this fun pair and coloured it with Copic and Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. It is hand fussy cut leaving a thin white edge so is doesn't get lost on the background. The glasses have some glossy accents added to them.  I set that aside and cut out a licence plate die in matching colours and added the die cut letters. I used the "I" from my font set to make the hashtag - didn't quite work out the way I pictured but I went with it. All of this was added to patterned paper from the MFT and a piece of white card stock with a scallop edge made using a die cut. I added antique linen distress ink to all of the paper edges. Enamel dots finish off my card.

Stamp: Thelma and Louise - Stamping Bella
Patterned Paper - Sweet Celebration - MFT

Hammermill Digital Cover Stock, Tuxedo Black Memento ink, silver gel pen, glossy accents, scallop edge die - Your Next Stamp, licence plate die - Quickutz, antique linen distress ink, enamel dots

Copic and Spectrum Markers
Skin - E00 FS9 E11 
Tires - W5 BG7 BG10 
Hair - TN9 EB4 EB3 EB5 
Car - BG01 BG05 BG07 BG09 IG1 IG3 IG5 R27 R29 R56 
Map - TN1 EB1
Shirts - CT1 CT4
Suitcase - E34 E33 E37


Thanks for stopping by! Have an awesome day!


1 comment :

  1. Love this card for your Bestie!! That license plate die is adorable and OMG the colour and shading on the car is amazing!! Another amazing card my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete