Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 7 February 2021

Simply De-Vine!

I don't usually make a lot of cards for Valentine's Day but when I saw the "Simply De-Vine!" sentiment from High Hopes Rubber Stamps I decided to challenge myself to find a way to use this sentiment for a non-traditional Valentine. 
I decided "Mike On A Vine" and the "Branch" also from High Hopes, went together perfectly with the sentiment and fit my non-traditional theme. 
Mike is adorable and could be used for a number of different card themes.



After stamping Mike and the branch Memento Tuxedo Black ink, I coloured them with Copic markers. I hand fussy cut them - I actually broke my scissors! - and ran a black marker around the edge to get any white I had missed. 
After setting them aside, I got my baby blue ink, dauber and cloud die and formed my cloud background. 
I cut a piece of white card stock to size and used a circle die to cut the space for the clouds. Thankful for my Misti as I placed and stamped the sentiment directly on to the card. After cutting the cloud paper to fit the circle I glued Mike and the branch down and added some enamel dots to finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Mike On A Vine, Branch - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiments: Simply De-Vine!- High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper - Baby Blue Memories ink, cloud die - Quickutz


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, ribbon, stitched inside out circle die - Gina Marie Designs, enamel dots 


 Copic Markers:

Monkey - E30 E31 E43 E23 E25 E27 E29

Vine and Leaves - YG01 YG03 YG17 G29

Branch - E34 E35 E29




Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


1 comment :

  1. Your card rocks!! Your challenge to yourself paid off! This card is absolutely adorable! Love the white background as everything just pops off the card! Love those clouds too! Another absolutely amazing make my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete