Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 4 March 2021

Easter Greetings

Am I the only one who can't believe it is March already!??? That means spring is just around the corner and that all the snow we have will melt. We have had some beautiful, sunny spring like weather lately and it has been amazing to take a walk in the warm sun. 

Spring also means Easter is just around the corner so today I am adding to my Easter card stash using "A Tulip For You" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. This stamp works for Easter but would also work for spring, Valentine's or an anniversary card. So many possibilities and I love when I can use a stamp for more than one occasion! 



I chose to go clean and simple (CAS) with my card design for this adorable stamp. After stamping it, I coloured it with Copic markers and set it aside. Patterned paper from Your Next Stamp with some adorable little hearts was perfect for this pair and I cut it and the card stock to fit my 5.5" x 5.5" card base. 

Next I laid my border edge die onto the stamped image paper to decide where I wanted to cut my border. I placed the sentiment into the space where I wanted to stamp it and then cut my border edge. After placing it on my card base decided how much had to be trimmed off the top to fit leaving a little patterned paper and card stock showing. Then I cut a piece of card stock to the correct width and cut the border edge. I placed the stamped image on to my Misti, placed the sentiment and stamped it directly on to the paper. 

To finish my card, I edged all of the paper with antique linen distress ink and added some twine and color added clear enamel dots.

Card Recipe 

Stamp: A Tulip For You - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiments: Script Easter Greeting - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper - Hugs and Kisses - Your Next Stamp


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, edge die - Kat Scrappiness, color added clear enamel dots, twine, antique linen distress ink


 Copic Markers:

Bunnies - W00 W0 W1 E30 E31 E43

Bows - Y00 Y13 Y15 BG11 BG13 BG15 white gel pen

Noses, Ears - R30 R32

Leaves - YG01 YG02 YG19

Flowers - RV11 RV13 RV14 Y00 Y13 Y15 Y17

Butterfly - Y00 Y15 Y17

Grass - YG0000 YG01



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


1 comment :

  1. You rocked the CAS design again!!!! This card is beautiful and your colouring spot on! I always love Thursdays when I get to see what you post!!

    ReplyDelete