Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 1 April 2021

Born To Golf

 Spring is in the air the snow is pretty much gone and every golfer I know is itching to get out on the greens. 

It is also the perfect time for High Hopes Rubber Stamps to open the Retirement Vault and let the "Men and Boys" out of retirement. Bob is glad to be out on the greens again and is practicing so he is ready for the start of golf season. He is perfect for a birthday card for one of the golfers in my life. 


I stamped Bob, coloured him with Copic markers and hand fussy cut him using my cuticle scissors. A black marker was run around the edge of the stamp to get any white I had missed. Next I found some paper from Lawn Fawn and Craft Consortium and cut the pieces to fit my base and scene. 
I die cut and added a golf flag, clouds and some grass tufts to help create my outdoor scene. 
After finding some matching ink I stamped the sentiment and cut it to size. 
Enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Golfing Bob - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiments: Born To Golf - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper - Perfectly Plaid Spring - Lawn Fawn, Grunge - Light Tones - Craft Consortium, Watercolor Washes - Lawn Fawn


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, grass tuft die - Your Next Stamp, golf flag - Quickutz, enamel dots, cloud die - Your Next Stamp, Stampin' Up ink


 Copic Markers:

Skin - E00 E21 E11 E04 R30 R32

Hat, Pants - B00 B01 B02

Shirt - Y00 Y11 Y15 

Glasses -Y11 Y15 C2

Club Covers - B00 B01 B02 B05

Grass - YG01 YG03 YG17

Shoes, Bag, Club Handle - E30 E31 E43 E33 E35 E57 E29

Club - N1 N2 N3 N5

Socks - Y11 Y15 B00 B01 B02

Ball - C0 C1 C2


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!




2 comments :

  1. Love that you kicked off the Vault opening with your awesome card! Love Bob's golfing outfit and of course the plaid and scene is perfect! You amaze me with our fussy cutting! Another awesome card my talented friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Bob! Might handsome fellow in his swank socks. And look at that swing.
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete