Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 23 September 2021

Raccoon Birthday

 My card this week features the Birch Trees from the Christmas Cheer release and Raccoon Gift from an earlier release. The raccoon was released as a Christmas stamp but I am adding to a Birthday card to add to my stash. I love when I can stretch my stamps and use them for a different occasions! 



                                                                                     
    After stamping and colouring with Copic markers, I hand fussy cut the raccoon. I wasn't planning ahead when I coloured the birch trees and didn't colour my edges far enough so I hand cut them as well leaving a bit of a blue border. The birch trees - when coloured "properly" is the perfect size for a background for an A2 size card. Cut first then colour? Noted! 

I used patterned papers I used are from Memory Box and MME and created my layers. Next I masked and stamped my sentiment from a larger sentiment and added it to matching card stock. I glued down the trees and added the raccoon with foam pop dots. The bow is actually quite sparkly in person as I used a silver Wink of Stella pen to add some sparkle. 
Some clear but perfectly colour matched glass dots and ribbon finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Birch Trees, Raccoon Gift  - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment - Pirates Birthday - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper - Spring Plaid - Memory Box, Grunge Light Tones - Craft Consortium


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, silver Wink of Stella pen, ribbon, glass dots - Gina Marie designs, white gel pen, foam pop dots


 Copic Markers:

Trees - W1 W2 W6

Sky - B00 B01 B02 B05

Grass - YG11 YG13

Raccoon - N4 N5 N8 N10 W2 W3 W4 W5 YR000 YR000

Gift - G17 G28 B39

Scarf- R56 R59 V09



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!












1 comment :

  1. Another adorable card!! I love that you made it into a birthday card. Always a bonus when we can use a stamp for multiple occasions!! Love the birch background too! Another fabulous design!!

    ReplyDelete