Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 18 September 2021

Merry Christmas Friend

I am in Christmas card making mode and finally getting a chance to post this card. I have a few horsey friends on my card giving list so I try to make a few each year. I love the Whimsy Stamps horse drawn by Crissy Armstrong and for this card I have chosen to use Christmas Pony. I used the rubber stamp which I think may be retired but it is available as a digital stamp. 

This is one of the first stamps I bought and I hope it brings one of my horsey friends a smile and some Christmas cheer. 


After stamping with Memento Tuxedo Black on alcohol marker friendly paper I coloured them Copic markers and hand fussy cut them. I found some paper from MME and Carta Bella and created my scene with some die cut snow banks and trees. I added some white glitter snowflakes cut with a punch from white glitter paper in my stash. Next I cut out a pleated circle background and added matching card stock behind it and matching patterned paper and snow flakes to the top of it. 
To create the sentiment, I used three different sentiments, one of them I had to mask off and hope I got things straight and the placement right.
I glued down the stamp, added some ribbon and finished it off with some enamel dots and Star Dust Stickles on the pony's hat. 

Stamp: Christmas Pony - Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment - Mini Every Day and Holiday Mini Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps
Patterned Paper -Farmhouse Christmas - Carta Bella, Comfort and Joy - MME

Hammermill Digital Cover Stock, Tuxedo Black Memento ink, ribbon, glitter paper, tree die - Memory Box, circle die, pleated circle die - Gina Marie Designs, Star Dust Stickles, enamel dots, snowflake - Marvy punch

Copic Markers
Pony  - E23 E57 E29
Skin - E00 E21 E11 
Mane - E30 E31 E43
Clothes -YG61 YG63 YG67 
Bells - Y11 Y15 Y26 
Collar - N4 N5 N8 N10
Hair - E25 E27 E79   



Thanks for stopping by! Have an awesome day!


No comments :

Post a Comment