Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 24 March 2022

Baked With Love

I have a large number of people in my life who love to bake. I don't mind it once and awhile but it isn't my "thing" like it is for some people. The bonus in my world is when I get to be the taste tester of baking experiments even if they don't turn out perfect <wink>. They all say there is a secret ingredient in their baking....won't tell me what of course.......but I think there is a smidge of love in whatever they make. 

Add to that some of these same people love gnomes and the new "Baking Gnome" from High Hopes is perfect for making cards for them. I have a number of occasion cards rolling around in my brain for this stamp.......it's just getting the time to get them out of my brain and made! <smile>



After stamping on to alcohol marker friendly paper, I fussy cut him and ran a black marker around the edge to get any white I had missed. I set him aside and found patterned paper from MFT and Lawn Fawn and cut them to fit my A2 size card base.
 A stitched tag was the perfect backdrop for this adorable chef so I cut two out of white and red card stock, layered them and added the stamp with foam pop dots. I stamped the sentiment and added it to matching card stock. A die cut spoon and whisk, a bow and some die cut hearts finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Baking Gnome (SLF035) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment - Baked With Love (FLL031) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: Gingham Galore - MFT, Watercolor Wishes Rainbow - Lawn Fawn


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, foam pop dots, stitched nesting tags - Tutti Designs, ribbon, heart die - Your Next Stamp, spoon and whisk die - Alexandra Reneke


 Copic Markers:

Skin - E00 E21 E11

Shoes - E34 E35 E29

Flowers - R05 R17 R37

Clothes - W3, blender

Cake - E23 E25 E27

Leaves - YG25 G24 G28

Bowl/Spoon - E41 E42 E43



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!



2 comments :

  1. I love this card done in the red and white! It's just stunning. The way you coloured the cake is beautiful and looks good enough to eat! I always love the whisk and spoon die cuts! They are the perfect addition to your adorable card! Another amazing make my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete