Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 2 July 2022

Hello Friend

I am enjoying a long weekend here in Canada and even though it is a gorgeous day out and my to do list is a mile and a half long, I have decided to take some me time. My card to do list is a mile long too but I have chosen to colour up a stamp in my stash that has only seen ink once before and make a card for my Just Because stash. Blossom from Your Next Stamp is adorable and will bring a smile to a friend who needs one. 

I also found a couple challenges to play along with (linked below) which I don't get to do very often either! Happy me time to me! 



After stamping the adorable Blossom on alcohol marker friendly paper I coloured her with copic markers and cut her out using a border edge from Kat Scrappiness. Next I stamped the sentiment and mounted it on matching card stock. The patterned paper is from my stash and I cut it and card stock to fit my A2 size card base. Twine and enamel dots finish off my card. 
I am entering this card in the Your Next Stamp Challenge #187 - Anything Goes

Stamp: Blossom - Your Next Stamp
Sentiment - Waving Hello -Your Next Stamp
Patterned Paper - Stash

Hammermill Digital Cover Stock, Tuxedo Black Memento ink, border - Kat Scrappiness, twine, enamel dots. 

Copic Markers
Dog - E23 E25 E29 E30 E31 E43 B02
Birds - B24 B28 B37 B29 R02 R05 YR18 Y11 Y15 Y17 V01
Leaves - YG01 YG03 YG17 BG96
Flowers - E01 E93 E95 E04
Grass - YG03 YG17 BG96

I will be adding this card to the March and April challenge on the Whimsy Stamps and Inspiration Facebook group

Thanks for stopping by! Have an awesome day!


2 comments :

  1. Super cute card! I'm glad you took some creative time for yourself! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this stamp is beyond adorable and you brought it to life with your amazing colouring!! Love it my talented friend!!

    ReplyDelete