Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 6 October 2022

Get Well Ollie

  It is the beginning of cold and flu season where I live. The weather has been what I think is a lot cooler than normal for this time of year - we have a frost warning again for tonight - and a few trees in my neighbourhood are changing colour already. 

I love fall and the cooler temps but I'm not a fan of the cold/flu season. I do however like to add cards to my get well stash to send to friends and family who may come down with something and need to receive a smile in the mail. "Sick Ollie" from High Hopes is feeling a little under the weather himself and is perfect to bring a smile and help someone. 




After stamping Ollie on alcohol marker friendly paper, I coloured him with Copic markers and hand fussy cut him leaving a thin white line. I set him aside and found patterned paper from Craft Consortium and Honey Bee Stamps to create my background. I used a polka dot embossing folder on one piece of paper to add some interest to the background. Next I cut out the second piece of paper with a cross stitch circle die and cut a scallop circle die out of card stock to go behind it. I glued down my layers - after adding some twine - and added Ollie with 3D foam pop dots. Enamel dots finish off my card. 


Card Details
Stamps - Sick Ollie (TT175) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Get Well Soon 2 (GG051) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - Autumn Afternoon - Honey Bee Stamps
Bloom & Wild - Craft Consortium

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, cross stitch circle die - Gina Marie Designs, scallop circle die - Spellbinders, twine, polka dot embossing folder - Cuttlebug, enamel dots

Copic Markers
Body - E97 E99 E27 E50 D51 E53
Hooves - W00 W1 W3
Blanket - B12 B14 B16
Tissue Box - YR21 YR24 YR23
Shading- C0 C1 C2 



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!





1 comment :

  1. If I get sick this winter you can send me this adorable card LOL! Love the way you coloured Ollie and the blue blanket just pops! Love the way you did the twine too! Another super adorable card my talented friend!!

    ReplyDelete