Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 11 January 2024

Hummingbird Birthday

  My Mother in law has a Birthday coming up in a few weeks and she always loves a handmade card from me ...shhhhhh. She loves flowers and birds so I try to find a flower stamp I can use for her Birthday card. This year I think the Hummingbird stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps is perfect for her card. I kept the design quite simple and flat because I will need to mail it to her this year. 


After stamping and colouring with Copic markers, I cut the stamp out with a square pleated lace die. Patterned paper was perfect for the background so I cut the pieces to fit the 5"x 5" card base and design. Next, I stamped the sentiment and cut it out with a fishtail banner die, added some matching card stock, put it on the corner of the card and glued everything down. Glitter dots in the corners and the sentiment finish off the card. 

Stamp Recipe
Stamps - Hummingbird (TLF020)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Happy Birthday Script (FDG028) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - Spiffy Speckles, Flower Market - Lawn Fawn

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, pleated lace square die - Gina Marie Designs, fishtail banner - Whimsy Stamps, glitter dots

Copic Markers
Bird - BG05 BG07 BG09 R37 R59 Y15 Y17 Y35 YR18
Flowers - Y13 Y08 Y26 E44 E47
Leaves - YG01 YG03 G17 G28


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments :

Post a Comment