Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 11 April 2024

Puppy Birthday

 I have a lot of dog lovers on my birthday card giving list and a lot of them have birthdays coming up over the next few months so I was super excited when "Mr. Moe" was released from the High Hopes Retirement vault! He is one of my favourite stamps - maybe because he reminds me of my dog <wink> - and perfect for a dog lovers birthday card. 





After stamping on alcohol marker friendly paper, I coloured with Copic markers and hand fussy cut leaving a thin white edge. Honey Bee stamps had the perfect patterned paper for this cutie so I cut the papers to fit my A2 card base and added a grass die cut to complete my scene. I masked the sentiment off a longer sentiment, stamped it, mounted it on matching card stock and added it to the top of the card. Some colored clear dots finish off my card. 


Stamp Recipe
Stamps -  Mr. Moe (SDG015- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment -  Pirates Birthday (F147)
Patterned Paper - Summer Stems, Modern Spring - Honey Bee Stamps

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, grass die - YNS, color clear dots - Gina Marie Designs

Copic Markers

Body - E41 E42 E55 E57
Nose - E23 E25 E27
Flower - Y11 Y15 Y26 G24 G46 G99 R20 R21 R22
Butterfly - E3 E27 YR31 YR35 YR38
Grass - YG03 YG17


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments :

Post a Comment