Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 28 September 2024

Christmas Bell

I am still in Christmas mode in my craft room. I need a lot of cards and even more this year as I get ready for a Christmas open house. For this CAS card, I have used the "Joyous Christmas" stamp from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I have been looking for a poinsettia stamp for a while now and when I saw this stamp combined with the greenery and bell I had to have it. I think it is perfect for my parents and inlaws as well so I will be colouring more up!

                                                        
After stamping on alcohol marker friendly paper, I coloured with Copic markers and hand fussy cut the stamp leaving a thin white edge. I wanted a clean simple layout for this gorgeous stamp so I kept the patterned paper pretty clean without a lot going on to keep the focus on the stamp. After cutting the paper for the 5.5" x 5.5" card base, I cut a circle out of matching dark green cardstock to tuck under the image and stamped the sentiment in the middle. A few clear enamel dots around the sentiment finish off the card. 

Stamp - Joyous Christmas CS358 - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Sentiment - Joyous Christmas CS358 - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Patterned Paper - Silver Bells - Paper Rose

Hammermill digital cover stock, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, clear enamel dots, circle dies 

Copic List

Bell - Y11 Y15 Y26 Y28
Poinsettia - R14 R17 R29 YG01 YG23 Leaves - YG17 YG67 G29
Holly Leaves - YG23 YG17 YG67
Berry Stems - E23 
Berries - R14 R29 YG97
White Poinesttia - E81 V20
Ribbon - B12 B16 B97

Thanks for popping by! Have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment