Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 21 September 2024

Sending Pony Smiles

Yesterday I had the chance to go to a crafty garage sale. As I was flipping through the stamps I came across this adorable stamp from Lili Of The Valley called Me And My Pony. It is retired but anyone who knows me knows......if it's a horse stamp it is coming home with me and going in to my "collection". It was later in the day when I got back so first thing this morning I was excited to get to colouring and creating with my new stamp. Hoping this brings a smile to one of my horsey friends. 


                                                         
After stamping on alcohol marker friendly paper, I coloured with Copic markers and cut the stamp out with a notched rectangle die. I used a circle punch to cut the corners to match the die.....well, I tried......they aren't perfect but they are close. I set is aside and combined patterned paper from three different companies to create my design. I added the sentiment, ribbon, enamel dots and a wood horseshoe to finish off my card. 

Stamp - Me And My Pony - Lili Of The Valley Stamps
Sentiment - Every Day Mini Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps
Patterned Paper - Gingham Galore Spring - Honey Bee Stamps
Backgrounds - Wood - Mintay 
Bright Blooms - Craft Consortium

Hammermill digital cover stock, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, notched rectangle and ticket die - Whimsy Stamps, ribbon, enamel dots, wood horseshoe - Southern Ridge Trading Co. 

Copic List

Skin - E00 E21 E11 E04
Flowers  - R81 R85 R89 YG01 YG03 YG17 G28
Hair - E50 E53 E55
Pony - E15 E17 E19 E29 T2 T4 T6 T8 
Stall Door, Mouse, Boots - E34 E35 E29
Grass - YG17 G28
Pants - B91 B93 B95 B97
Apples - R14 R17 R29 YG97 
Shading C0 C1 C2 B000

Thanks for popping by! Have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment