Header Mine

Header Mine

Monday 16 September 2024

Thinking Of You

 Like most crafters, I can never have enough Birthday and thinking of you cards in my stash. I'm torn though because I also need a lot of Christmas cards so I need to make them too. So many cards to make .... so little time ha ha. This weekend, I took a break from making Christmas cards, coloured up these pretty flowers from Flourishes and made a thinking of you card for my stash.


                                                           

After stamping on alcohol marker friendly paper, I coloured with Copic markers and cut the stamp out with a pierced chain die. Thanks to a crafty friend, this Copic colour combo is new to me and I love it. I set the stamp aside, found some paper from Lemon craft and cut it to fit the 5.5" x 5.5" card base. I stamped the sentiment, added some stitched ribbon and enamel dots to finish off the card.

Card Recipe

Stamp - With Gratitude - Flourishes
Sentiment - Everyday Mini Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps
Patterned Paper - House of Roses - Lemon Craft

Hammermill digital cover stock, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, ribbon - Stampin' Up, big and little pierced chain square die - Gina Marie Designs, enamel dots

Copic List

Flowers - RV63 RV66 RV69 YR21 YR24 E23
Leaves/Stems - G14 G16 G19 B39

Thanks for popping by! Have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment