Header Mine

Header Mine

Friday 15 June 2018

Country Style

Howdy Whimsy Fans! 
It is the 15th of the month and time for a new Whimsy Anything Goes Challenge.

I am a country girl at heart so when I saw the "Country Style" by DoveArt rubber stamp I just knew I had to add it to my horse and western stamp collection.......yes admittedly I have a collection. 

I am absolutely in love with this stamp and it has fast become one of my favourites! 



After colouring my stamp with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, I cut it out using a stitched square die. I wanted to keep the layout simple for this card so the focus stayed on this gorgeous stamp. 
I added my stamp to some matching cardstock, a simple piece of gingham paper and added some twine and a wooden horseshoe. 

Stamp: Country Style by DoveArt for Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: Everyday Mini Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps

Stitched square die, wooden horse shoe, gingham patterned paper, twine

Spectrum Noir Markers: MB1 MB3 MB4 TN1 EB1 EB2 CR7 CR11 DR6 IG1 IG2 IG5 RB1 RB2 RB4 YG1 YG2 TN3 TN6 TN7 

Grab your favourite Whimsy Stamp and come play along in this month's Anything Goes challenge! Here's the link: Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 





1 comment :

  1. Well this Montana girl absolutely love Love LOVES this!!! I invite you to enter it in Crafter's Castle monthly challenge :) Hugs...Janie crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete