Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 14 June 2018

Full Throttle

I hope you have been enjoying the new Modes of Transportation release!


Today I got to sit in the drivers seat and colour up one of the race cars from this release! My hubbie's favourite pastime is to go to the track with his buddy who has a car he races and help him for the day. I am sure this is what he sees as the car flies down the track and I am also sure his buddy is going full throttle! 






I coloured up this fun car with alcohol markers and hand fussy cut it. 
Some bright, matching paper from Scrapberry were perfect for this stamp. I stamped the sentiment and cut it out . Some twine and gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Super Speed - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Live Life - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: Basik's New Adventure - Scrapberry 
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, Love Earth gumdrops - YNS, fishtail banner die - YNS, twine. 

Spectrum Noir Markers: TB1 TB4 TB7 IG1 IG2 IG6 OR1 OR2 CR8


                   
 Follow the High Hopes Stamps blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration throughout the month. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.

                                                  
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

1 comment :

  1. Another gorgeously coloured card! The blue and orange combo is fantastic! Another awesome design and card my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete