Header Mine

Header Mine

Friday 1 June 2018

Sunshiney Day

I love having cards in my stash that I can quick pop in the mail or deliver in person to a friend who needs a pick me up. 

The new release "Spring Zebra" digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps was the perfect stamp to make just this type of card. Seriously, how adorable are these friends!!!! 




I coloured this adorable stamp with alcohol markers and added some clouds using a cloud die cut and ink. Next I cut it out with a stitched oval die. I sized and printed my sentiment and cut it out with a matching die. Some ribbon and enamel dots finish of my card.

Card Recipe
Stamp: Spring Zebra- Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: Vintage Digital Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps

Spectrum Noir Markers:  BG5 BG7 BG10 IG2 IG3 IG5 CT2 GB5 AP1 AP3 PP1 CG1 DG2 DG4

Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny, stitched oval die, ribbon, Memories ink, cloud die

Don't forget to come play along in our  anything Whimsy goes challenge - click here for details...after you've done your shopping! 

Thanks for stopping! Have a fantastic crafty day! 



No comments :

Post a Comment