Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 17 June 2018

Gone Fishing

We have the best neighbours! They are always ready to lend a helping hand if we need it and their children definitely keep us feeling young! If I had 4 year old energy for half a day I could get a whole lotta stuff done! 

Since our neighbour loves fishing and his Birthday was this week, I needed to make him a card not only full of Birthday wishes but also to thank him for being such a great neighbour. I also knew that the rubber  "Large Mouth Bass" stamp by DoveArt for Whimsy Stamps would be perfect for his card! 



Masculine cards are always a challenge for me. After colouring this gorgeous stamp with alcohol markers, I cut it out with a square die. I added some fun watercolour paper for my background and just a touch of matching plaid for a masculine feel. I stamped my vertical sentiment (link below) and added it to the side of my stamped image. Some simple matte dots finish off my card. 

Stamp: Large Mouth Bass - DoveArt for Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: Kitty Balloon - Whimsy Stamps

Spectrum Noir Markers: CG1 DG2 DG4 TN1 EB1 EB2 CR7 CR11 DR6 ABI 

Grab your favourite Whimsy Stamp and come play along in this month's Anything Goes challenge! Here's the link: Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 






2 comments :

  1. Love your Bass card! Great layout and design. Thanks for the link to whimsy stamps (I’m going to have to add this stamp to my collection)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this card is just “fintastic”! Love how you coloured it and that layout is perfect! Your neighbor is gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete