Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 15 July 2018

Chef Pierre's Birthday Wishes

I am sneaking on to the OCS blog today to share a fun Birthday card I made for my neighbour. 
She does quite a bit of baking - often whatever she bakes she makes more then enough so she can bring us some - and she loves pigs. She is an amazing neighbour and is always there to lend a helping hand however she can. I saw the Chef Pierre stamp and just knew I had to colour it up for her Birthday card.



After stamping and colouring my image with alcohol markers and pencils, I had fussy cut it and ran a black marker around the edge. I found the perfect paper to use from Bo Bunny and My Favourite Things and cut my layers. The sentiment is stamped directly on to the patterned paper. I added some fun white dots to the oven mitts with a white gel pen just for fun! The stamp itself is popped up using foam pop dots and a ribbon bow and some gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Chef Pierre - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Happy Birthday Script - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Only You - Bo Bunny, Watercolour Wash - MFT
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, white gel pen, classic circle die - Spellbinders, gumdrops - YNS, ribbon from my stash

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS3 IG1 IG2 IG6 LG2 YG1 YG2 PV1 MG1 
Spectrum Noir Colourblend Pencils: 90, vivid pink, peach, smoke, pewter

My neighbour absolutely loved her card! 

                    Don't forget you can follow the One Crazy Stamper blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration throughout the month. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.

                                                  
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

1 comment :

  1. Ok I have to stay on my toes to keep up with your posts lol! This is just the sweetest card and from what you've told me just perfect for your neighbour!! I love the polka dot oven mitts too! Another fabulous design!!!

    ReplyDelete