Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 14 July 2018

Pretty Petunia Birthday

I have had this gorgeous petunia digital stamp for a very long time and haven't had an occasion to use it. That changed when I saw the new Bazzill Basics Paper sketch challenge and at the same time I needed a Birthday card to add to my stash. Perfect timing right?! 




After sizing and printing my stamp I coloured it with alcohol markers and pencil and cut it out using a classic circle die. I added it to card stock I had chosen to use and set it aside. Next I chose my paper and measured and cut my layers. The sentiment was stamped and added to matching card stock and then I put my card together. My favourite gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Pretty Petunias digital - Imagine That 
Sentiment - Happy Birthday Script - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Sage and Grace - Kaisercraft
 Classic circle die - Spellbinders, gumdrops

Spectrum Noir Markers: AP1 AP3 AP2 
Spectrum Colourblend Pencils: 105, 90

  I am entering this card in to the Bazzill Basic Papers July sketch challenge on Facebook.              
                                                 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!



1 comment :

  1. Wow I love how stunning this turned out!!!! The colours you used along with the papers is just soooooo pretty!! Awesome card for your stash and to enter in the BBP Challenge!

    ReplyDelete