Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 29 July 2018

Life's Ruff

When I saw this Thea & Chloe Shih-tzu digital stamp from Digi Doodle Studios I knew I had to have it! 
My side kick and favourite companion is a Shih-tzu mix.......we think. We adopted him so we really aren't sure what he is but my vet thinks he definitely has shih-tzu in him. She refers to him as a shih-poo so that is what we're going with. 
It really doesn't matter to me what breed he is or isn't.....he is my shadow and best bud and makes me laugh every day! 



I printed off and coloured my stamp with alcohol markers and pencils and cut it out with a stitched square die. I added some clouds to the background with a cloud shape die and ink. 
Next I printed off two of the digital papers included in the Angels On Earth digital paper pack and cut them to fit my card design. The sentiment was printed and added along with the die cut fence. Some gumdrops, ribbon and a paw print charm finish off my card. 

Stamp: Thea and Chloe Shih-tzu - Digi Doodle Studios 
Sentiment: Cutie Paws Sentiments - Digi Doodle Studios
Patterned Paper: Angels On Earth 8x8 Digital Paper - Digi Doodle Studios
White gel pen, fence die - YNS, ribbon - stash, charm - stash

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS4 TN2 BG5 BG7 BG10 FS8 PP1 PP3 MB1 MB3 LG2 FS6 CR3 FS8
Copics: B02 B04 B06
Spectrum Noir Colourblend Pencils: Prussian Blue, Mulberry, 103, Pewter, Peach 

I hope you have enjoyed my post! Don't forget to pop by Digi Doodle Studios to see all the gorgeous stamps, sentiments and paper they have to offer. 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 




1 comment :

  1. This is the perfect stamp for you to remind you of Moe! Totally love the layout and papers! You coloured it perfectly and as always I LOVE your clouds!! Another perfect make my friend!

    ReplyDelete