Header Mine

Header Mine

Tuesday 3 July 2018

Happy Hello

How fun is the new "Penguin Campfire" digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps! 

We went camping a lot as kids and this stamp sure brought back some fun memories! Making s'mores in the middle of the day for a snack, sitting around the campfire under the stars at night snuggled up in a hoodie and a blanket to name a few. 

It was so much fun to colour this stamp and have such wonderful memories come flooding back! 



I printed my stamp to the size I wanted, coloured it with alcohol markers and cut it out using a classic square die. I found the patterned paper I wanted to use and cut it to size. I used a border die to cut the top off the polka dot paper to create my hill in the background and added some fun die cut trees. The sentiment was printed to size and cut out using a fish tail banner die. Some twine and enamel dots finish off my card.

Stamp: Penguin Campfire Digital - Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: Elegant Labels Digital - Whimsy Stamps

Classic square die, fish tail banner die, enamel dots, twine

Spectrum Noir Markers: CT4 BG5 OR1 MB1 MB3 MB4 IG1 IG2 IG6 TN5 TN3 CT1 CT2 BT4 BT6 BT7 DG2 DG4

Grab your favourite Whimsy Stamp and come play along in this month's Anything Goes challenge! Here's the link: Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 






1 comment :

  1. Wow is all I can say! This Penguin is just too cute and you coloured him (or her lol) beautifully!!! Love the added polka dot hill and trees too! Your card brought back some fun memories for me at our cottage and campfires. Put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete