Header Mine

Header Mine

Monday 3 September 2018

Ridiculously Amazing!

My GD card this month features the gorgeous Heidi Autumn stamp from Digi Doodle Designs coloured on with some non traditional fall colours. 

I wanted the "feel" of this card to match the sentiment - fun, uplifting and encouraging. As I was colouring, the colours took on a life of their own and I ended up using some of the "lighter" colours of fall. Not at all what I had pictured and truthfully this one went totally sideways from what I had going on in my head but I am happy with the outcome.





After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers, I cut it out with a dotted oval die. I printed my digital papers, cut them to fit my card and inked the edges on each piece.  I love the light airy feeling of the paper and decided it matched my card theme perfectly. A fun gingham bow and some enamel dots finish off my card. 

Stamp: Heidi Autumn - Digi Doodle Studios 
Sentiment:Encouragement Sentiments - Digi Doodle Studios
Patterned Paper: Angels On Earth 8x8 Digital Paper, Christmas Eve digital papers - Digi Doodle Studios
White gel pen, ribbon - Stampin' Up, banners 3 die - Sizzix, dotted ovals die - Sizzix, bark Versa mark ink, gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS4 TN2 RB1 RB2 RB3 TB8 BT9 TB9 CT1 CT2 CT4 TN1 EB1 EB2 GB4 GB5 GB7 

I hope you have enjoyed my post! Don't forget to pop by Digi Doodle Studios to see all the gorgeous stamps, sentiments and paper they have to offer. 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 



2 comments :

  1. Another beautiful card! Love that your design went "sideways" as it turned out amazing! Such a pretty colour theme and layout! As always, i just love your cards! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, love the design!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete