Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 1 September 2018

Where Your Acorns Are

This new release "So Nuts About Home" digital stamp just cracks me up! There is an amazing line up of gorgeous new stamps and paper this month but when I saw this cutie I had to colour him up first! 

I seriously don't think he could fit one more acorn in his mouth do you?! 



After colouring up this stamp - chuckling the whole time I might add - I cut it out using a dotted rectangle die. I wanted to keep my layout and papers quite simple but tried to keep the "homey" feel and keep the focus on this fun stamp.
The sentiment was designed on my computer - I couldn't help myself - this saying was going through my head the whole time I was working with this stamp!
 Some lace ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card. 


Card Recipe
Stamp: So Nuts About Home - Whimsy Stamps

Patterned Paper- Carta Bella, sentiment - computer, dotted rectangle die, ribbon - stash, enamel dots

Spectrum Noir Markers:  BG5 BG7 BG10 TN3 TN4 TN6 TN7 CG1 DG2 DG4 MB1 MB3 MB4 TN1 EB1 EB2 RB1 RB2 RB3 RB4 CT2 GB5 OR1 OR2 CT4

Thanks for stopping! Have a fantastic crafty day! 

4 comments :

  1. You're right...'can he really fit just one more in?!' LOL! Love the stamps that make us giggle! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, this is beyond adorable hun. I love EVERYTHING about this gorgeous creation. From the green gingham paper through to the gorgeous cotton lace and oh so sooooo sweetly coloured image. It's the sweetest hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you've done it again!!!! What a gorgeous card and your colouring is amazing! Love the added lace too! This reminds me of the chipmunks at the cottage that pack in the peanuts lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, Donna... Love this!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete