Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 13 September 2018

Hang In There

 The design team is doing Anything Goes this week on the blog so I thought I would have some fun and monkey around a little!

We all need some encouragement or to know someone is thinking of us once and a while so I decided that Monkey Mike would be perfect to help not only bring some encouragement but also a smile to someone. I think he is pretty cute and he makes me giggle! 





 I tackled the jungle background first, colouring it with alcohol markers and then set it aside. Next I coloured up Monkey Mike and hand fussy cut him. I found some matching plaid patterned paper and cut it and matching cardstock to fit my A2 size. Next, I created a cardstock frame by using two different sizes of rectangle dies and added it on top of the background with pop dots. 
Then, I took our handsome Monkey Mike and hung him from the frame by his tail. He has a pop dot behind him too because he kinda tilted sideways when I hooked him up by tail. 
The sentiment was stamped and cut out with a fish tail banner die and a few enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Jungle Background, Lg. Monkey Mike - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Hang In There
Patterned Paper: Summer Plaid - YNS
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, Stitched rectangle and fishtail banner dies - YNS, enamel dots - Whimsy Stamps

Spectrum Noir Markers: EB3 EB6 EB5 BG7 TN1 EB1 EB2 AG1 AG3 AG4 AG5 CG4 DG3 JG6 MB1 MB2 MB4 IG2 IG5 LG2 LG3 LG5 CT4 GB5 OR1 OR2
                  
                                                   
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

1 comment :

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!!! This is your cutest card ever!!! It is so fun and bright and just makes me feel happy! That jungle background is to die for and I absolutely love how Monkey Mike is hanging off the frame!!! Perfect, perfect, perfect card my uber talented friend!!

    ReplyDelete