Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 3 February 2019

Thinking Of You

I don't know about you, but I like to have a Thinking of You card or two in my stash.
I never know when I will have a friend or family member who will go through a hard time or need a pick me up. For this card I used the "Lovely Lattice" stamp from Stampin' Up! I love the delicate feminine feel to this stamp and can see myself using it a lot!





After colouring the stamp with Prismacolor pencils I cut it out using a stitched rectangle frame. I stamped my sentiment directly on to the die cut and added it to some simple card stock layers. Some matching gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Lovely Lattice - Stampin' Up! 
Sentiment: Everyday Mini Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps

Stitched Rectangle die - YNS, Lavendar gumdrops - YNS

Prismacolor Pencils: Prussian, Kelly and Apple green, Golden Rod, Spanish Orange, Canary Yellow, Black Grape, Violet Lilac 

I hope you have enjoyed my post! Thanks for stopping by! 


1 comment :

  1. Donna this card is stunning! I love the rich purple tones and the white with purple layering! Your pencil colouring is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete