Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 17 October 2019

The Magic Of Christmas

This week I am having some fun with the Three Pane Christmas stamp from High Hopes. I love the cute Santa, Reindeer and Snowman - there smiles are contagious aren't they? 
Christmas is a magical time and it will be fun to give this card to someone on my card giving list!




After stamping this adorable trio I coloured them with alcohol markers and added some bling to Santa's hat with Stickles. Next I cut the pleated circle die for the background and cut it in half. The stamp fit perfectly across the middle of the die but I wanted the circle to be a little bit smaller. From there, I stamped the sentiment and held my breath as I cut it in half. All of the paper and the circle die are edged with antique linen distress ink to give them a little extra pop. 
I added some snowflakes and crystals to add what I am hoping is a bit of a magical feel. Some twine finishes off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Three Pane Christmas - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Magic Of Christmas - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Celebrate Winter - Echo Park 

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, white gel pen, Star Dust Stickles, twine, Cyrstazzi Crystals, antique linen distress ink, pleated circle die - Gina Marie Designs

Spectrum Noir Markers: CR7 CR11 DR6 BG5 BG7 BG10 CT1 CT4 GY4 CG4 DG3 JG6 TN1 EB1 MB2 RB1 RB2 RB3 
Copics: B00 BG01 B02 C0

The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the blog. Inspiration can also be found on Instagram and Pinterest! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

1 comment :

  1. Ok.... this is now my new favourite of yours! I love this stamp and the way you coloured it is just too cute! Great idea to cut the pleated circle die, I never thought of that before! Love the added snowflakes and gems! You always amaze me my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete