Header Mine

Header Mine

Friday 25 October 2019

Warm Penguin Wishes

Anyone else have a sibling who told you this was a good idea? I have two brothers and I can vividly remember my older brother convincing me to do this....on a metal toboggan!!!!! 
This stamp sure brings back some fun memories and it may just be the perfect card for my older brother this year don't you?



I coloured this fun stamp with alcohol markers and cut it out using a fun handstitched die. I chose some paper from Photo Play for this one. I have been making a lot of Christmas cards lately and wanted something different from the traditional colours of Christmas. I added some Stickles to his had and some Nuvo drops to the icicles for just a touch of bling. A silver snowflake charm from my stash, ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Penguin Oops - Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: Mini Holiday Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps
Patterned Paper: Photo Play 

Hammermill digital cover stock, Tuxedo Black Memento ink, snowflake charm - stash, hand stitched nesting rectangle die - Whimsy Stamps, ribbon - Stampin Up, Star Dust Stickles, Fresh Snowfall - Nuvo Drops, enamel dots - Gina Marie Designs

Spectrum Noir & Copic Markers: CT1 CT4 B02 BG5 BG7 BG10 FS8 R20 B00 VB2 BG09 VB3 DR1 DR6 DR7 

I hope you have enjoyed my post! Thanks for stopping by! 



1 comment :

  1. What an adorable card! For me it was my sister that got her tongue stuck on our swing set LOL! That grin on the Penguin's face says it all! Love all the sparkle on your perfectly coloured card!

    ReplyDelete