Header Mine

Header Mine

Wednesday 28 October 2020

Blue Rose Smile

I coloured this stamp a few months ago and today the design for this beauty popped in to my head.

Roses are my favourite flower and blue is my favourite colour so why not combine my two faves?! I love colouring flowers as they remind me of my Grandma. She used to come and plant our flower beds every spring. We didn't have rose bushes but the types and colours she put together gave us beautiful colours all season long. 


After stamping and colouring these gorgeous roses, I hand fussy cut them leaving a thin white edge. I added a silver foil (so hard to photograph foil!) half circle behind it. I stamped the sentiment directly on the white cardstock and that finishes off my CAS design. 

Card Recipe

Stamp: Winter Roses Background - Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: Everyday Mini Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps


Hammermill Digital Cover Stock, Tuxedo Black Memento ink, silver foil paper

Copic and Spectrum Markers
Roses - BG01 BG05 BG07 BG09
Leaves - CG4 DG3 JG6

Thanks for stopping by! Have an awesome day!



1 comment :

  1. Love this CAS design! The blue roses just pop off the white! You're colouring of these pretty roses is amazing! You always create such gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete