Header Mine

Header Mine

Tuesday 27 October 2020

Stuffie Christmas

I love stuffed animals when I was a kid and these three just make me smile! 

 I am enjoying some time of work this week and I decided to add to my Christmas card stash with these cuties from Stamping Bella. 

I wanted a very clean and simple design and also tried the feathering technique for shading for the first time. I can't lie, I held my breath when I started doing it but I am really happy with the results!






After stamping and colouring these cuties with Copic markers, I hand fussy cut them leaving a thin white edge. Next I chose some Christmas plaid paper from Lawn Fawn and cut it to fit my A2 base. A piece of white cardstock cut with a scallop edge die was the perfect back drop for these cuties. 

Holding my breath (again) I grabbed my Misti and placed and stamped the sentiment. The stamp is added with foam pop dots and some enamel dots finish off my clean and simple design. 

Card Recipe

Stamp: The Walrus the Polar Bear and the Penguin - Stamping Bella 
Sentiment: Holiday Mini Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps
Patterned Paper: Perfectly Plaid Christmas - Lawn Fawn 

Hammermill Digital Cover Stock, Tuxedo Black Memento ink, scallop edge die - Your Next Stamp, enamel dots 

Copic Markers
Penguin: N5 N6 N10 Y11 Y15 Y17 C0 C1 C2
Noses: N5 N6 N10
Walrus: E71 E74 E79 C0 C1 C2
Bear: R00 R12 W0 W1 W2

Thanks for stopping by! Have an awesome day!




1 comment :

  1. Oh My Gosh! Doesn't get any cuter than these 3 stuffies! As always love your colouring and love this CAS design! That scallop border is perfect for this card!

    ReplyDelete