Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 23 December 2021

Snowman Sparkle

Merry Christmas to my followers and High Hopes fans! 
Christmas is just a few days away and like usual I am still working on a few last minute Christmas cards and like these cuties in the "Snowman Stocking" ...putting up a few decorations. 
This stamp is so fun! and the snowmen using their "arms" to hold up the lights just makes me giggle! 
Meet "Snowman Stocking"(TDG010) from the Woodland Winter release at High Hopes Rubber Stamps. I have paired it with the "Sparkle" (FDG011) sentiment and although it is hard to see - added some sparkle to the lights and stars on the "stocking".



                                                      
I stamped this fun stamp and coloured it with Copic markers and hand fussy cut it leaving a thin white edge so it stood out against the dark paper behind it. I added some Spectrum Clear sparkle pen to the lights and stars on the "stocking". I set them aside and after finding some paper from the Jingle All The Way pad from Echo Park I cut the pieces and card stock to fit my card base. 

The finished size of this card is 4.5"w x 5.5"h - not too big and not too small, love this size! I went in to my stash and found some white glitter paper and used it to cut out a Twinkle Scribble die to add behind my image. 
Next, I stamped the sentiment and cut it out using a fish tail banner die and added it behind the stamp. While I had the fish tail dies out, I cut a small piece of patterned paper to put in the top left corner. Some enamel dots finish off my card.

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Snowman Stocking (TDG010) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment - Sparkle (FDG011)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: Jingle All The Way - Echo Park


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, fish tail banner die - Your Next Stamp, enamel dots, Spectrum Sparkle pen, Twinkle Scribble die - Whimsy Stamps


 Copic Markers:

Noses  - YR21 Y35 Y38

Stocking -G85 G94 G99 E50 E51 E53

Hats/Arms - E23 E25 E27

Bulbs - R02 R05 YR18 B91 B93 YG61 YG63 YG67 Y00 Y11

Holly -YG61 YG63 YG67

Berries - R02 R05 YR18

Hat/Scarf - YG01 YG03 YG17

Antlers - E50 E51 E53 E55


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!




1 comment :

  1. Another gorgeous card! I love how we can use the same image but the cards look totally different! That twinkle scribble die looks so cute behind the image! Merry Christmas my uber talented friend!!

    ReplyDelete