Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 30 December 2021

A Stack Of Wishes

A new year is set to begin in a few days and I don't know about you, but I couldn't have made it through without the help of my peeps! We have had so many fun times and may or may not have had some crazy times too! 

The "Perfectly Stackable" stamp from High Hopes brings so many good memories back of some of these times. The crazy times, when my peeps and I let our hair down and just had some good, honest fun! This stamp just makes my giggle! and I have decided that I am the one on the bottom......with the coffee because anyone who knows me knows how much I like my coffee! 

Wishing you all a Happy New Year  and my hope is that you have peeps in your life who help you have some fun ....with just a smidge of crazy ;)


                                                  
After stamping these cuties, I coloured them with Copic markers, added some Star Dust Stickles to the snowflakes and cut the stamp out with a handstitched nested rectangle die. I added them to some fun paper from the Holiday Cheer paper pad from Honey Bee Stamps. Then, I stamped the sentiment and added it to the side of the stamp. A few die cut snow flakes scattered around the design and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Perfectly Stackable (TLF033) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment - Stack of Wishes (GLL016)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: Holiday Cheer - Honey Bee Stamps


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, handstitched nested rectangle die - Whimsy Stamps, snowflake die - Sizzix, enamel dots, Star Dust Stickles


 Copic Markers:

Skin  - E00 E21 E11

Clothing - BG72 BG75 N5 E41 E42 E55

Shoes - E23 E25 E27

Beards - W01

Snow -B000



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!




2 comments :

  1. Adorable! Really makes you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card! Just love the colours you chose on these cuties! Your card designs and layouts are always perfect to show off your image! Another amazing make my uber talented friend!!

    ReplyDelete