Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 20 April 2023

Mother's Day Pansies

We have been celebrating spring all month long and for me part of spring is Mother's Day. I am blessed to have both my Mom and Mother in Law in my life and for that I am so grateful. Both of them are strong and full of wisdom....and they both like flowers! So, when I saw the "Pansy Arrangement" in the High Hopes Stamps line up, I knew I had to use it to make a Mother's Day card for one of them. 


I stamped this fun arrangement on alcohol marker friendly paper, coloured it with Copic markers and cut it out using an xstitched die. I cut a matching circle out of the card stock I had chosen and glued the coloured image to it. After setting that aside, I cut my 5"x 5" card base and cut the card stock to fit. Patterned paper from Lawn Fawn was the perfect match for this card. 
I added a piece of white card stock to the top after I put it through my die cutting machine in a polka dot embossing folder. Next, I stamped, cut and mounted the sentiment on card stock. All of the edges are lightly inked with Perfect Plum ink to help them stand out better. A sheer ribbon bow and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Details
Stamps -Pansy Arrangement (R014) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Happy Mother's Day (FLL029) 
Patterned Paper - Flower Market - Lawn Fawn 

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, xstitched circle die - Gina Marie Designs, circle die, polka dot embossing folder - Cuttlebug, Perfect Plum ink - Stampin' Up, enamel dots 

Copic Markers
Flower - Y00 Y11 Y15 YR24 V01 V12 V15 V99
Leaves - YG01 YG03 YG17 G28


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!



1 comment :

  1. Well you did it again! What a gorgeous card and designed layout! Your colouring is amazing and love the colours you used on the Pansy!

    ReplyDelete