Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 14 December 2023

Snowy Merry Christmas

 I am still working away on my Christmas card to do list. The weeks and days are flying by ....but I work best under pressure?...that's the story I'm sticking to anyway <smile>. I have a lot of people on my list who like snowmen so I have done a card for one of them this week featuring Snow Kisses from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.


I coloured this adorable stamp with Copic markers, hand fussy cut it and added some white polka dots to her scarf and mitts just for fun. I set the stamp aside and found some patterned paper from Echo Park and cut it to fit my 5.5" x 5.5" card base. I glued down the paper layers and added a piece of ribbon and a bow in the corner. I stamped the sentiment, cut it out using a fishtail banner die and hung it down the side of the card for something different and fun. The stamped image was added with foam pop dots and I added some sparkle with Star Dust Stickles on the hat and scarf. Enamel dots finish off my card. 

Stamp Recipe
Stamps - Snow Kisses (TT059)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Scripty Merry Christmas (FLL007) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - Winter - Echo Park

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, fishtail banner die, enamel dots, ribbon, Star Dust Stickles, foam pop dots, white gel pen

Copic Markers
Clothing - B95 B97 B99 R81 R83 R89 R89
Birds - B00 B01 B02 B04 Y11 Y15 Y17 C1 C2 C4 R20 R21 R22
Nose - N5 N8



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments :

Post a Comment