Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 30 November 2023

Warm Cocoa Wishes

 As I am typing this, we are getting a wet snow and rain mix. Over night and for the next two days they are calling for snow. As kids the first snowfall was always so exciting! When we would get snow days from school when there was a snow storm there was nothing like bundling up in our snow suits and spending the day outside playing. When we were soaked through and cold we would go in the house and have a hot cup of hot chocolate. My card this week features Cocoa Gnome and brings back all of these wonderful memories. And now.......I think I need a cup of hot chocolate.....


After colouring the stamp with Copic markers, I cut it out using a circle die. I cut a piece of card stock to go behind it with a circle cutter because I like a thinner card stock edge then the next larger die gives me. I set that aside and found some paper from Echo Park. 

To create the card base I folded a 5.5" x 5.5" in half and then opened it up and cut one side in half again. Next I cut card stock and patterned paper to fit the "flap" and inside of the card. I have added a piece of white card inside to include a message to the recipient. I stamped the sentiment and tucked it along the edge the piece of patterned paper with the ribbon on it. To finish the card I added the circle to the flap and put some enamel dots in the corners.

Stamp Recipe
Stamps - Cocoa Gnome (TDG005)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Bold Winter Wishes (H098) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper - Winter - Echo Park
Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, circle die, ribbon, enamel dots

Copic Markers
Skin - E00 E21 E11
Packages - E30 E31 E43
Gingerbread - E34 E35 E27 R17 R24 R39
Hat - B34 B37 B39 B91 B93 B95 
Bow - B91 B93 B95
Marmallows/Beard - C1 C2 blender
Mug - E40 E41 E42
Candy - E30 E34 R17 R24 R39


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments :

Post a Comment