Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 22 February 2024

Friendship

This week on my blog I am celebrating friendship. Friends come in all shapes and sizes and "Fish Kiss" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps was perfect for my card. 

This inspiration for this card came from a young man in my life who has an amazing relationship and friendship with his grand parents. He will drop everything to come and help them if they need it and when he has good news or bad, they are often one of the first people he talks to and tells. He is an amazing young man and doesn't expect any more then a thank you from them when he has done something for them......or a good home cooked meal <smile>. I hope you enjoy my card and appreciate the friends you have in your life as much as I do. 


I stamped on alcohol marker friendly paper, coloured with Copic markers and hand fussy cut the image. I ran a black marker around the outside to get any white I had missed. A combination of patterned paper from Honey Bee and Mintay were cut to fit my 5" x 5" card base. To create the scene in the middle, I cut some trees and "snow banks" with a die cuts and added some blue toned paper to look like ice for the fish. The sentiment was stamped, cut and mounted on matching card stock and the twine I put across the bottom. Enamel dots finish off my card.  
 
Stamp Recipe
Stamps - Fish Kiss (TDG017)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Friendship (FDG023) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - Log Cabin - Honey Bee Stamps
Basic Book 10 - Background Wood - Mintay

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, tree die - Memory Box, snow bank die - YNS, twine, enamel dots

Copic Markers
Bear - E23 E25 E27 R12 R00 E41 E42 E43 T4 T6 T8
Fish - YG93 YG95 YG97
Snow/Ice - B000 B00 BO1 BV20


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments :

Post a Comment