Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 1 February 2024

Here's The Scoop!

I love to have cards in my stash that I can just grab, address and send to a friend or family member who might need a pick me up. I also like having thank you cards at the ready and this week I made a non traditional thank you card featuring "L'il Frosty" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. We all need to feel appreciated and I think this is a fun way to say thank you to someone who has gone over and above for me. 


I stamped the image, coloured it with Copic markers and hand fussy cut it. I ran a black marker around the edge when I was done cutting to get any white I may have missed. Patterned paper from Lawn Fawn was cut to fit the 4.5" x 5.5" base I had created so I cut the striped paper to fit. Next I cut some matching paper and card stock with fish tail banner dies to put behind the stamp and layered them. I stamped and cut out the sentiments, put them on matching card stock and glued them on two different parts of the card. The stamp is popped up with foam pop dots and enamel dots finish off my card. 
 
Stamp Recipe
Stamps - L'il Frosty (SS023)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - You Rock (D108), Here's The Scoop (E117) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - Flower Market - Lawn Fawn

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, fish tail banner dies, 3D foam dots, enamel dots

Copic Markers
Body - N4 N5 N8 N10
Beak & Feet - Y11 Y15 Y17
Glass/Spoon - C1 C2 C4 C5
Hat/Scarf - BG11 BG32 BG13 BG75
Ice Cream - R30 R32 R35
Cherry - R17 R27
Shading - W1 W2 blender


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments :

Post a Comment