Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 17 February 2024

Wryn Baker Birthday

 I had a special order card order for the first time in a long time. It is for a co worker of my Mom's for her grand daughter. I didn't have a lot of information other than she likes to bake and she has blonde hair. She chose Wryn-Baker from the baking themed stamps I have in my stamp stash so I got to work. She will have it by the time this post goes live.........crossing my fingers she likes it!


This is digital stamp so after I sized it to what I wanted, I printed it and coloured it with Copic markers. I cut it out using a wonky stitched rectangle die and set it aside. Next, I cut patterned paper from three different companies to fit the card design. The water color paper was stamped using a cupcake stamp I had in my stash to add some fun to the card. I cut the spoon and whisk out of matching card stock and inked them and all the paper edges with Old Paper Distress ink. I stamped two different sentiments to create one and put it on matching card stock. Some enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe

Stamp - Wryn- Baker - Tiddly Inks
Sentiment - Happy Mail, Birthday Wishes - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - Only You Collection - Bo Bunny 
                     Coffee & Friends - Echo Park
Gingham Galore Spring - Honey Bee Stamps

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, stitched oval die, wonky stitched rectangle - Whimsy Stamps, spoon & whisk die - Alexandra Renke, Old Paper Distress ink, enamel dots 

Copic Markers
Skin  - E00 E21 E11 E04
Hair - E50 E53 E55
Shoes/Bowl - E34 E35 E29
Coat/Hat - V00 V01 V12 V95
Pants - G40 G43 G24

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!



 




No comments :

Post a Comment