Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 14 March 2024

Lazy Daisy Gift Set

 We have had a lot of spring type weather where I live. Normally we are covered in a ton of snow at this time of year, but this year we have had a lot of sun and double digit temperatures. It feels like spring and spring to me means flowers!! 

I planted some daffodil bulbs in the summer and they have started to come up already! I am hoping the little bit of snow and freezing temperatures we had on the weekend don't kill them but somehow I think they will be alright. The new daffodils and a tulip coming up inspired my cards for this week. I decided to do a card gift set featuring the Lazy Daisy Lady Bug stamp and a number of sentiments from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. Am I the only one ready to see some spring flower beauty in the flower beds? 



After stamping the image 5 times on alcohol marker friendly paper, I coloured them with Copic markers and cut them out using a square die. Next, I grabbed my Misti and some of my favourite High Hopes sentiment and stamped each daisy with it's own sentiment. Truth be told, the two smaller Just A Note cards are the result of a sentiment I masked off that I didn't stamp straight, so I trimmed them down to create two smaller cards. I wanted to keep the design clean and simple for this set and added them to a piece of black card stock. There are three 4.5" x 4.5" cards and two approximately 4" x 3.25" cards in this set and I am hoping someone in my life will be able to use them. 

 
Stamp Recipe
Stamps - Lazy Daisy Lady Bugs (J111)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - You Make Me Smile (FDG015), Sending Smiles (G276), Just A Note (DLL003) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps


Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, black card stock, square die

Copic Markers
Stem - YG01 YG03 YG17
Centres - Y11 Y15 YR23
Petals - C0 C1 C2
Lady Bugs - T2 T4 T6 R05 R17 R39
Outline - B000


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments :

Post a Comment