Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 23 August 2018

Apple Friends

It is always nice to receive a surprise gift from a friend isn't it? I don't always get the chance to do this but sometimes my friends do something so nice and  unexpected that it is nice to give them a card and gift to thank them. 

This stamp has more of a spring feel to it but I wanted to challenge myself to make it into a fall feel card. I am also hoping to inspire you to find different ways to use the stamps in your stash. Changing the colours and paper can take a versatile stamp like this one and make it easy to use for any occasion or season. 




After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers, I cut it out with a stitched rectangle die. I added silver Wink of Stella to her earrings for a little bit of bling. The sentiment was stamped and mounted on matching cardstock. Some twine and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Apple - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Friends Are For - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: I Love Family - Echo Park
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, white gel pen, Silver Wink of Stella, stitched rectangle die - YNS, enamel dots - Whimsy Stamps, twine - American Crafts

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS4 TN2 TN4 MB1 MB3 MB4 AG1 AG3 AG4 BG7 CT1 CT3 GY1 TB8 BT9 TB9 FS8 CR7 CR11 DR6 CT4 GB5 GY5

                  
 Follow the High Hopes Stamps blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration throughout the month. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.

                                                  
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

1 comment :

  1. Wow such a pretty card with such warm colours! You have totally inspired me to take a second look at some of my stamps to see how I can use them differently! Another awesome creation my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete