Header Mine

Header Mine

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Bubble Your Troubles Away

I don't know about anyone else but sometimes I just "need" a bubble bath. It gives me some time to put my brain in neutral and just relax. 
My favourite bubble bath was called "Chocolate Fudge Sundae". Unfortunately the don't make it any more but it made the whole upper floor of my house smell like chocolate! Heaven right?! 

My card features "Penguin Bubble Bath" digital stamp by the talented Crissy Armstrong. I love Crissy's penguins and this one sure brought back some wonderful memories of chocolate bubble baths and relaxation! 



I coloured up this fun stamp with alcohol markers and cut it out with a label die. I added a fun polka dot pattern to her shower cap just for fun!  I wanted to keep my design quite simple and I tried to keep my colours "calming". The bubbles are coloured with a sparkle maker (hard to see in the photo) so they are all quite sparkly in real life. 
The sentiment was created on my computer and cut out with a classic circle die. A few vines, flower and gumdrops finish off my card.  

Card Recipe
Stamp: Penguin Bubble Bath - Whimsy Stamps

Patterned Paper- Lawn Fawn, Pebbles, gumdrops, vines die - Whimsy stamps (retired), white gel pen, classic circle die - Spellbinders, label one die - Spellbinders, Moonstone Spectrum Sparkle marker, flower - stash

Spectrum Noir Markers:  BG5 BG7 BG10 CT1 CT3 CT4 IG1 IG2 IG6 CR8 CR11 DR7 AP1 AP3 AP2


Thanks for stopping! Have a fantastic crafty day! 

2 comments :

  1. This is seriously so sweet! You're colour palette is calming and I love those polka dots on her hat!! Another awesome creation my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete