Header Mine

Header Mine

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Tweet Greetings

I love this stamp and I have had it sitting in the "new" bin on my craft desk for months. I am on holidays this week and it is too hot to do anything outside, so I decided it is the perfect day to ink up this super cute stamp and play along in the Your Next Stamp Sketch and Colour challenge at the same time! 



After colouring this adorable stamp with alcohol markers I cut it out using a stitched oval die. Some blue ink and a cloud die were perfect to add some fun clouds in the background. 
The YNS Sketch and Colour Challenge lets you choose to use the colours, the sketch or both! I have chosen to follow the sketch but i put it on a square card base. Plaid and watercolour patterned papers were perfect for this stamp. I stamped the sentiment and cut it using a fish tail banner die.
I inked all of the edges in a matching ink, added some ribbon and used my favourite - gumdrops - to finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Blossom - Your Next Stamp 
Sentiment: Blossom - Your Next Stamp
Patterned Paper: Summer Plaid - Your Next Stamp, Watercolor Washes - Lawn Fawn
Misti, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, stitched oval and fish tail banner die - Your Next Stamp, Baby Blue Memento ink, cloud die - Quickutz, Celebrate It ribbon, Bark Versa Mark ink, gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

Spectrum Noir markers: AG1 AG3 AG4 MB1 MB2 MB4 AB1 AB3 GY1 CT4 RB1 RB2 RB3 FS6 FS8 

I am entering this card in the YNS Sketch and Colour Challenge #95 
Here's the sketch 


I hope you have enjoyed my post today. Thanks for stopping by!




4 comments :

  1. Ok........ now this is absolutely adorable!! Perfect take on the YNS sketch and of course beautifully coloured!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I love this! Wonderdul coloring of this sweet image! Thanks for joining the Your Next Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete