Header Mine

Header Mine

Friday 3 August 2018

Feeling Down?

Welcome to Day 3 of the new digital release at Whimsy Stamps!

My new release card features the new "Western Pony" digital stamp. When I had my horse, for me the biggest stress reliever "put life back in perspective" moments were all on the back of my horse. 

We loved to trail ride and he loved to keep me on my toes on every ride. For me the sentiment sticker I had in my stash sums things up perfectly! Life always felt more manageable after a trail ride. 



 After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers and pencils I hand fussy cut it and ran a black maker around the edge to get any white I had missed. 
I added some silver wink of stella to parts of the saddle, bridle and breast plate on the buckles and conchos.
My card base was cut with a side step die and I added digital paper from the "Floral Grass" digital paper collection. The sentiment is a sticker from my stash. The lasso and cowboy boot are from Jolee's and Dress It Up buttons. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Western Pony- Whimsy Stamps
Patterned Paper: Floral Grass digital papers - Whimsy Stamps

Spectrum Noir Markers:  IG1 IG2 IG6 GB8 GB10 EB5 EB6 EB3 MB1 MB3 MB4 CG4 DG3 
Spectrum Colourblend Pencils: 50 104 013

Don't forget to come play along in our  anything Whimsy goes challenge - click here for details...after you've done your shopping! 

Thanks for stopping! Have a fantastic crafty day! 



2 comments :

  1. Oh my Gosh.....squeeeeaaalllll! This is absolutely gorgeous and so perfect for you! You're colouring is perfect and I love the side step card you created! Just amazing my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, been looking for a nice horse one. So nice. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete