Header Mine

Header Mine

Wednesday 3 October 2018

Christmas Cheer

How cute is this scruffy cat!? I love his hat! and this new release digital stamp sure makes it easy to keep making Christmas cards! Add it to some of the new Christmas Red Gold and Green digital paper and voila! Another Christmas card done! 





I coloured this cutie with alcohol markers and hand fussy cut him leaving a thin white edge. Next I took a white gel pen and added some polka dots to his fun Christmas hat! I decided to use the scribble and circles stars frame chipboard and added some glitter snow to it just for fun (hard to see how sparkly this is in real life in the picture). I added some glitter snow to my chipboard sentiment as well. Some gumdrops and ribbon finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Scruffy Cat - Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: Christmas Adapt-A-Word Chipboard - Whimsy Stamps
Patterned Paper: Christmas Red Gold and Green digital paper - Whimsy Stamps

White Gel Pen, fish tail banner die, build a banner die, Stardust Stickles, ribbon, gumdrops

Spectrum Noir Markers:  CT1 CT4 YG4 PP1 PP3 PP5 IG1 IG2 CR7 CR11 DR6 CG4 DG3 JG6
Primsacolor pencil: 50% Cool Grey

Thanks for stopping! Have a fantastic crafty day! 

1 comment :

  1. Wow this is just adorable! I love his hat and that you added polka dots to it!! That chipboard is perfect and I bet it looks awesome in person! Those papers are perfect too! Another amazing design!!

    ReplyDelete