Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 21 October 2018

You Are The Best

Sometimes you find an image that is just perfect for someone in your life who has done something so kind you want to make them a thank you card.
I am a little late with giving this card so Mum's the word but I made this card for my neighbour. She invited us over for Thanksgiving dinner a few weeks ago since we didn't have anywhere else to go.
She has a black and white bulldog and loves sunflowers so this stamp  is perfect for her! 
She is always doing sweet things for us and sometimes saying thank you isn't enough.



I colored up this super sweet stamp using Prismacolor pencils, cut it out using a stitched circle oval die and added some clouds with a cloud die and ink. Prisma pencils are still very new to me and I still need lots of practice but I'm pretty happy with how this turned out.
Patterned paper from Simple Stories fit perfectly and some cotton lace ribbon and gumdrops finish off my card. 

Stamp: Ollie's Pumpkin Patch - Digi Doodle Studios Digital Stamps
Sentiment: Encouragement Sentiments  - Digi Doodle Studios Digital Stamps
Patterned Paper: Pumpkin Spice - Simple Stories

Stitched oval die - YNS, cotton lace ribbon - stash, gumdrops - YNS, flower - stash, leaf punch - Recollections

Prismcolor Pencils: Pumpkin Orange, Cadium Orange, Yellowed Orange, Spanish Orange, Warm Grey 10%, 30%, 70%, 90%, Black Raspberry, Burnt Ochre, Jasmine, Beige, Goldenrod, Canary Yellow, Marine Green, Olive Green, Limepeel, Pink Rose, Henna

I am entering this card into the DDS Forever Challenge in the Digi Doodle Studios Digital Stamps Facebook group.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 


1 comment :

  1. You sure are rocking the Pencil colouring, this is just gorgeous! Love how you made the dog to match your neighbours! I always swoon over your clouds!! Your neighbour is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete