Header Mine

Header Mine

Tuesday 2 October 2018

Sending Hugs

Don't we all need a hug once and awhile?! Even in the winter when it is cold and snowing, a warm hug from a deer friend brightens you day. 

This is one of my favourite Digi Doodle Studios stamps.......okay I have a TON of favourites but this one has always made me smile! It is perfect for your winter and Christmas cards! 



I coloured this adorable stamp with alcohol markers and cut it out with a stitched die. I added some Nuvo drops to the snow and Holly's outfit - it is quite sparkly in real life. I cut some patterned paper and cardstock to the size I wanted and in keeping with my stitched them added a stitched scalloped border the all of the layers. I printed my sentiment off after sizing it to fit my card and cut it out with a fish tail banner die. 
A ribbon, snowflakes and more Nuvo drops in the corners finish off my card. 

Stamp: Holly's Reindeer Hugs - Digi Doodle Studios 
Sentiment: A Season Of Cheer Holiday Sentiments  - Digi Doodle Studios
Patterned Paper: Winter Wonderland - Simple Stories

White gel pen, ribbon - Celebrate It, Honey Gold Glitter Nuvo Drops, Fun Stitched Edges die, Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles die, fish tail banner die, snowflake punch

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS4 TN2 TN4 BG5 BG7 BG10 TN1 EB1 EB2 CG1 DG2 YG3 CT1 CT4 GY4 MB1 MB3 MB4 CR7 CR11 DR6 VB1 VB2 VB3

I hope you have enjoyed my post! Don't forget to pop by Digi Doodle Studios to see all the gorgeous stamps, sentiments and paper they have to offer. 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 


1 comment :

  1. This card is just amazing! I loved how you coloured it!! This is one of my fav's too! Love your layout and the perfect tiny bow! Another fabulous design by the talented Donna!

    ReplyDelete